Bulgarian Nettle leaf powder pure 150 g.
– 100% natural product
– Natural source of iron, vitamins and minerals
– Premium quality – 100% pure
– Gluten Free! GMO Free!
– Vegan friendly
Urtica dioica, often called common nettle, stinging nettle (although not all plants of this species sting) or nettle leaf, is a herbaceous perennial flowering plant in the family Urticaceae.
The leaves have a haemostatic, diuretic, anti-rheumatic effect; have a beneficial effect on metabolism, reduce blood sugar. This action is due to vitamins, iron salts and other compounds.
Nettle is the best blood-forming and creeping curative plant. And because it affects the pancreatic gland, it reduces the sugar content of the blood.
Nettle leaf powder
Nettle powder provides a huge variety of nutrients, including:
– Vitamins: A, C, and K, as well as several B vitamins.
– Minerals: Clatium, iron, magnesia, phosphorus, potassium, sodium.
– Fat: linoleic acid, linoleic acid, palmitic acid, stearic acid, oleic acid.
– Amino acids: all essential amino acids.
– Polyphenols: kempferol, quercetin, caffeic acid, coumarins.
– Pigments: Beta-carotene, lithium, lithioxantin, and others.
The nettle leaf powder contains a large amount of iron. Just one tablespoon a day of Nettle leaf powder of “Zdravnitza” provides the necessary amount of iron to the body. This product can be consumed directly or added to various pasta, soups, salads or pastries.
Nettle powder can be taken by all who lead a healthy lifestyle, including children, vegetarians and vegans.
Nettle leaf powder “Zdravnitza” is beneficial for:
– High blood sugar levels.
– Difficulty in digestion.
– Improves blood composition.
– Increases the resistance of the body.
100% dried nettle leaf powder.
Gluten Free! GMO Free!
1 tablespoon nettle powder = 1 cup fresh leaves
Nutritional values per 100 g:
Energy value: 236 kJ / 236 kcal
Fat: 2.6 g
of which saturated: 0.5 g
Carbohydrates: 13 g
of which sugars: 2.8 g
Protein: 17 g
Fiber: 48 g
Salt: 0.03 g
For direct consumption and culinary use. It can be used as an additive to salads, sauces, cream soups, pastas and more. It can be added to shakes and smoothies.
Packing: 150 g
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now