Vitamin D – 60 capsules from Bulgaria
Vitamin D is essential for maintaining your health. It is synthesized naturally in the body by the action of sunlight. The absence or decreased sunlight exposure limits the natural vitamin D synthesis in the body.
Vitamin D is involved in the metabolism of calcium and fosfor and helps to increase the absorption and deposited in bone and also contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
Vitamin D is needed for normal growth and development of children’s bones.
The recommended daily allowance (RDA) for children and adults is 5 μg (200 IU), a people over 60 years of SDA is 10 μg (400 IU).
The dietary supplement is administered as an adjuvant to diet that:
– contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system;
– contributes to the health of bones, teeth and muscles;
– promotes the absorption of calcium and phosphorus from the body;
– participate in the process of cell division;
– is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children.
Vitamin D, sunflower oil, gelatin and glycerine.
Ingredients in 1 capsule: Vitamin D – 5 µg (200 IU)
As a dietary supplement take:
– for adults – one or two capsules a day with food;
– for children over 7 years – one capsule a day with food.
Dietary supplement. If you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breast-feeding, consult a doctor before using this product! Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet.
Packing: 60 capsules
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now